NordFX is the leading and most prominent forex broker in the market that has been working superbly for the past 13 years. The broker offers some exceptional and advanced trading services to its clients. The broker has received several awards for its various services and transparency. According to our study and experience of trading with NordFX from the last 5 years we have found this broker safest heaven and best trading broker. Let’s dive deep into the detailed NordFX review based on various factors and services.
The brokerage firm offers three core account types with the minimum deposit of $100 and with competitive spreads. Traders can trade more than 100+ financial instruments from various financial markets. It also offers a demo account and Islamic swap free account.
The financial service provider offers advanced and most popular trading platform MetaTrader4 through web, desktop and mobile trading options. Traders get various payment options for depositing and withdrawals of funds.
The broker has a wide range of educational and research material which can help traders in analysis and trading. It also offers copy trading and trading signals. The best part of the broker is its spontaneous customer support.
NordFX Main Features
Pros and Cons
NordFX is the brand name of the NFX CAPITAL VU INC which started its operation in 2008 from Vanuatu. The broker is registered and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) under the registration no 15008. Detailed list of VFSC.
The financial service provider holds a clear and outstanding track record of 14 years. The broker has more than 1.5 million active traders.
According to us NordFX is the safest venture for traders and investors, as we have been trading with this firm for the last five years and we have more than thousands active accounts with them and all traders are satisfied and earning a good amount. You can confidently start your trading with NordFX.
The broker offers best in class three account types known as Fixed, Pro and Zero accounts. All three accounts come with some of the additional features. The broker has all the account types suitable from novice to professional traders.
0.0035 ( Trade each side)
Min Lot Size
NordFX also has a savings account which is interest based and loan funds on invested capital. The minimum balance is $ 500 for opening this account and the account balance in stablecoin like USDT, DAI, USDC. Traders can get daily payouts and the average interest rate is 30% yearly and it is variable as per the market fluctuations. All account holders can open this savings account.
Traders get the ability to open a demo account and practice their trading skills. The demo account comes with $10000 virtual currency and the same features as the live accounts. It also offers Islamic swap-free accounts as per the Saharia law.
NordFx Review: Account Opening Process
Account opening process is simple and straightforward. Just follow three simple steps and your account will be opened.
- Visit the official website of NordFx ( www.nordfx.com ) and click on the open account button( Green Colour ) on the right corner.
- Select the account types and fill in the essential information and submit your KYC documents ( Driving licence, passport or bank statement or Utility bill )
- Fund your account with your initial deposit. The required minimum deposit is $ 100.
NordFX does not accept clients from the USA, Canada, EU, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, and North Korea.
NordFX Review: Trading Instruments and Markets
The broker offers more than 100 +financial products to trade from different financial asset classes. Traders get the ability to trade forex, stocks, metals, indices, cryptocurrencies,etc.
All these products are available for all account types and have different spreads and swap charges.
- Forex: 33+ currency pairs are available to trade.
- Stock Index CFDs: 8+ Index is available to trade.
- Stock CFDs: 65+ CFDs stock is available to trade.
- Commodity CFDs: 4 popular commodities for trading.
- Cryptos: 11+ cryptocurrency for trading.
NordFX Review: Trading Platforms
NordFx offers the most advanced and globally recognised MetaTrader4 trading platform. The platform is available on all devices like Desktop Trading and Mobile Trading. Traders can download the platform through brokers website or from app store or play store for mobile apps.
MetaTrader4 is the highly advanced trading platform and comes with all the trading features like charts, indicators, etc all at single click and the same place.Order execution is under a second, which allows for a quick response to events and making timely decisions. Different types of orders permit the implementation of any trading strategy.
- Fully customisable
- Advanced charting capability
- Range of tools and indicators
- Interactive Charts
- Expert Advisors
- Superior security of trading operations;
- Use of various time intervals for trading;
- Different types of execution – Instant Execution and Market Execution;
- Possibility to create and test one’s own indicators and scripts;
- Effective tools for technical analysis in real time;
- Possibility to have news feeds from various information agencies. Currently MT4 offers a news feed from world-famous agency Dow Jones.
NordFX Review: Mobile App
NordFX Mobile App is a convenient mobile application created by specialists of the NordFX brokerage company for users of iOS and Android mobile devices. It not only fully supports all the functions of the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform, but also significantly expands them, allowing you to conduct full-fledged trading in the financial markets anytime, anywhere, without the need to switch to other platforms.
The application has a simple and intuitive interface, supports 12 languages and is a powerful trading terminal with a hedging trading system that allows you to open several positions for each instrument at the same time, including multidirectional ones.
NordFX Mobile App features include:
- Functions for opening and verifying an account;
- Full control over your account;
- A wide range of ways to deposit and withdraw funds;
- Ability to transfer funds to your MT5 account from your MT4 account;
- The wide line of trading instruments: 33 Forex currency pairs, gold, silver, Crude and Brent oil, as well as the basic cryptocurrency pairs: Bitcoin (BTC/USD), Ethereum (ETH/USD), Ripple (XRP/USD) and Litecoin (LTC/USD).
- 4 order execution modes (immediate, market, on request and exchange), pending orders, as well as trailing stop;
- Separate accounting of transactions and orders;
- Interactive real-time quotes charts with scaling and scrolling on 10 timeframes;
- Everything you need for advanced technical analysis, including many built-in indicators and charting tools;
- Economic calendar and economic news for fundamental analysis.
Some of the Additional Trading Features of NordFX
NordFX offers various additional trading features including investment funds, copy trading and a Virtual Private Server (VPS). Currently, there are five investment funds: Pro-Expert Fund, Industry Fund, Corona Plus Fund, Corona Minus Fund and a Pro-Tech Fund. Each fund invests in a basket of stocks that fit the fund’s overall strategy and users can start to invest with a minimum of $500.
Copy-trading allows users to copy the trading activity of top signal providers. Experienced traders can earn additional profit by selling their trading signals and beginners by copying them. Furthermore, users can request a Virtual Private Server (VPS) for ultrafast execution speeds and 24/7 uptime for 13.95 USD per month.
With NordFX you can also access PAMM Trading. This is where you can either register as a:
- PAMM Manager so you can have investors follow your trading for a fee. You have to open a Pro or Zero account and you can trade forex, cryptos, silver, oil and stock indices.
- PAMM Investor so you can follow a PAMM Manager of your choosing. You are able to view their performance and strategy results and then enter your investment for them to trade your funds.
NordFX Review: Fees and Spreads
The spreads are variable as per the account types and market conditions. The Fix account and pro accounts are commission free accounts while zeo account comes with lite commission of 0.0035%( on each side trade ).
Some swap charges are also there for those who hold their position for the next day. While Islamic accounts swap-free.
* These spreads are taken from the brokers website and these might be changed as per the market condition.
NordFX Review: Deposit and Withdrawal
Traders get a wide range of payment options for deposit and withdrawals. The broker does not charge any fees on deposit and withdrawals. Some charges might be applied from your bank or card end.
All the payments are processed on the same day or max to max 1-2 business days. As per our experience.
You can even do internal transfer free of charge to any other trading account.
Available Payment Options:
- Bank Transfer
- Local Deposit
- Debit/ Credit Card
- Perfect Money
NordFX Review: Education and Research
The brokerage company has a wide range of resources for education. Traders can access all these valuable content from brokers learning centre. The Contnet consists of articles, Forex videos and Glossary. All the content is updated every month with the latest strategies and terms. Forex videos are exceptional and fully detailed for every type of trader from beginners to pro level. A comprehensive glossary with key trading terms and their definitions.
NordFX offers an exceptional range of research material such as Trading signals, Market analysis, Traders calculator, Economic Calculator, Currency converter, etc.
- Market Analysis: offers weekly news stories and upcoming events across the world as well as a comprehensive analysis of Forex and Cryptocurrencies.
- Trading Signals: Traders can open a MQL5.community account and subscribe to trading signals which are copied directly to their NordFX MetaTrader 4 account.
- Economic Calendar: Traders can keep up to date with current and future economic events and data releases.
- Trader’s Calculator: Traders can enter the parameters of a trade and calculate the potential profit.
Currency Converter: This tool provides an instant exchange rate between any two currencies.
NordFX Review: Customer Support
The broker provides a customer support service in multiple different languages to the investor. The customer support solve the problem of the trader which is related to the trading. The trader can contact NordFX customer service through live chats, phone numbers and email service.
Supported languages at NordFX customer service are English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Farsi, Indonesian, Thai, Sinhalese, Vietnamese, etc
It is one of the best online brokers in the market because its customer service is amazing.
- Address: Port 805/103 Rue D’Auvergne, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
- Phone: +91 120 4333948
- Email: [email protected]
This was the detailed NordFX review based on various factors and parameters. NordFX is the leading online brokerage firm that started its operations in 2008 with the intent to offers exceptional trading services to its clients. It offers a wide range of trading instruments through advanced trading platforms. The commissions and spreads are very competitive. Most important the broker is highly regulated and authorised by VFSC. If you are looking to start your online trading journey, then NordFX can be your best choice.
Why Trade with NordFX?
- The trader is free to deposit and withdraw their trading amount.
- The broker charged low trading fees.
- VFSC regulates it.
- The broker doesn’t charge an inactivity fee.
- Advanced Trading Platform
- Wide Range of Trading Instruments
75% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Yes, the broker is the most trusted brokerage firm in the industry. It is highly regulated by the VFSC.
Yes, the broker offers MT4 and MT5 advanced trading platform
You can start your trading with a minimum deposit of $100.
NO, the broker doesnt accepts paypal. It offers Bank Transfer, skrill, Neteller, etc. The payment process is smooth and hasslefree.
Yes, The broker is regulated by the SEBI and accepts clients from India. It is one of the best forex broker.